The Beginner Photography Workshop
Do you have a fancy DSLR camera but have no idea how to take images outside of an "Auto" setting? Do you wish you knew how to operate you camera in Manual mode or what the heck "S" and "A" meant on the little knob do hicky thang?
This class is for you! This 4 hour workshop will be held to assist those to learn more about their own cameras and how to use them in every day life, we will cover the most optimal settings for you camera in a small classroom environment.
- A Mom wanting to know the camera settings to capturing her kids in the day to day or events
- Aspiring young teenager that wants to learn more about photography
- A small shop business owner that wants to photograph items in their store for the social media platforms or websites
- A perfect gift for anyone that wants to learn more about photography
1) Information over camera settings and when to make changes in life like situations
( EDITING WILL NOT BE emphasized during this workshop but I will inform programs that I use for editing)
2) Hands on assistance with Jessica during our nature/photography walk where we will practice photographing landscapes and even folks at the workshop.
3) Breakfast goodies and snacks
4) Break out time for Q&A after the class.
** PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA - CAMERAS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED*
This workshop will be limited to 12 people!
When & Where:
Saturday, January 4th 2020
8 AM - 12 PM
1287 W FM 476, Poteet, TX 78065